Avocado Seeds- Superfoods For Your Health

You can think of this fact maybe interesting, but this is very true and amazing. Avocado seeds have a great full amount of nutrients that can give us lots of health benefits for the body. In fact, the seeds have even more antioxidants than the fruity fleshes of the avocado and most fruits, vegetables and healing teas do. The seeds, even have the ability to provide the body with more soluble fiber than any other food available to you at a whole food market, but the benefits do not stop there.

Top benefits of eating avocado seeds

-Avocado seeds have a great amount of nourishing oil that is filled in antioxidants. In fact, 70% of the antioxidants are found in the seed alone and the other 30% are actually in the flesh and skin. These potent antioxidants have the power that will lower high cholesterol levels and prevent several kinds of heart conditions such as heart disease and strokes.
-The super fruit’s seeds are also a great alternative for reducing inflammatory disease within the body, but works particularly well with easing swelling in the gastrointestinal tract.
-You can even use it to help ease diarrhea away and to prevent and relieve constipation naturally.
-Some people find it soothing to gastric ulcers because the seed has antioxidants in it known as phenolic compounds. These compounds contain antibacterial and anti-viral properties, which makes the seeds effective at preventing ulcers within the lining of the digestive system.

If you need another reason to add avocado seeds to your diet, this one may surprise you too.

-The seeds is rich with flavonol, and this is an antioxidant that helps with preventing and reducing the tumor growths. If you suspect, you have a tumor growth, it is best to seek a doctor for proper medical treatment, but it is also important to add more flavonol rich food to your diet such as the seeds of the avocados.
-When you think you need to strengthen the immune system and protect yourself from the cold and flu season avocado can for sure help.
-The seeds have the ability to fight away free radical cells too, that causes illness and aging. In fact, if you want to slow down the aging process and reduce the appearance of age spots and wrinkles avocados have the ability to rebuild collagen underneath the skin so it stays firm and youthful.

The health benefits of these seeds do not stop there.

-These seeds of youthfulness can help you feel younger too, since they can help reduce bone diseases, joint discomforts and body aches and pains naturally, which helps keep you energetic and living life.
-The healing seeds are also useful for lowering blood glucose levels and for helping a person maintain a healthy weight. Some find them useful for encouraging weight loss and for reducing exercise-induced asthma. The seeds even help curve food cravings and make you feel fuller so you are not munching on snacks constantly.