These Leukemia symptoms are easy to ignore or confuse with other diseases. Therefore, it is crucial to know how leukemia manifests. Do you want to know more? Stay until the end.
Symptoms of leukemia that could go unnoticed
1. Tiredness and weakness for no apparent reason: These are the symptoms of anemia, a condition in which there is a deficiency of red blood cells in the blood. You may feel a little tired.
2. Shortness of breath: You will begin to move when walking or talking. Sometimes, even walking between the rooms of the house will make you run out of air.
3. Bruising without motives: Bruising may appear without any visible reason in the case of leukemia. Many times, a light touch may be enough to produce a huge bruise.
This condition is caused by the lack of thrombocytes. Most often, bruises appear on the arms and legs.
4. Unusual bleeding: Bleeding from the nose, gum and other organs with some frequency can also be a symptom of leukemia.
5. Petéquia (small red spots on the skin and mucous membranes): The pouch can remember small red ink spots. She is painless and easy to be ignored. Most of the time they appear on the ankles.
6. Swelling of the gums: It is one of the first symptoms that doctors see when suspecting leukemia. You will feel a discomfort in the gums.
7. Sensation of full stomach and swelling: Doctors call that symptom of “fast satiety”. The swollen spleen makes you feel like you have eaten too much.
8. Ignorance and pain in the left side of the upper part of the stomach: The swollen spleen can also cause discomfort or even an acute pain in the stomach.
9. Fever: A quarter of all patients with leukemia have that symptom. In addition, subfebrile fever is a sign of infection and a weakened immune system.
10. Sweating during the night: Excessive sweating during the night can be a signal for many diseases. Therefore, if you realize that you have sweated a lot while sleeping in the last few days, consult your doctor as soon as possible.